Saturday, May 5, 2012

You wash my back and I'll wash your back.... SOMETIMES!

It's funny how some people feel the Earth revolves around them. What ever they have to say is more important that anything that comes out of anyone else's mouth. What ever plans they have are so much more important than the survival of man kind.

It's funny how money changes people. One minute your the best of friends, then all of a sudden someone comes into money and now they're balling so hard muthafuckas wanna fine them. Then because your not ballin' on their level they either look down on you or you grow apart. 

It's funny how you can look out for someone and when its there turn to do you a favorite, they get amnesia (and I'm not referring to the club in the city either).

Ignorant people like this need to be replaced and QUICK! They mean no good to you and are mentally and emotionally draining. They leave you second guessing your relationship with them, wondering if it was ever genuine from the start. Trust me, you DON'T need them. The fame and fortune will expire at some point. Don't believe me? Ask MC Hammer, Bobby Brown, Vanilla Ice, the Wayans Brothers and anyone whose ever been on that TV show Unsung!

Want to know if you fit the description as an ignorant asshole? Take the quiz below:

1. You and your best friend made plans weeks ago to go hang out. The night finally comes and you forgot you made plans with your boyfriend / girlfriend. You:

a) call your friend and explain what happen, then reschedule for the following weekend knowing you have to work that weekend.
b) Ignore your friend's phone call. Then call her/ him the next day and say "Oh shit, I'm soo sorry. I didn't even realize I fell asleep."
c) reschedule with your boyfriend / girlfriend. After all, you made plans with my best friend wayyyy before the plans with your boyfriend / girlfriend.

2. Your friend calls to ask you about relationship advice. You really don't want to hear about your friend and their deadbeat boyfriend / girlfriend so you:

a) say "hello....hello....can.....stop.....bacon......mmmm.....hello" then hang up. Afterwards you text your friend and say you had bad reception.
b) you put the phone down and occasionally pick it up and say "Oh really?" "Wow." Then when your friend stops talking, you brag about a new pair of sneakers you got for $300.
c) give them advice even though you can't stand the person they're dating.

3. For your birthday your friend buys you the earrings you've wanted for the past year. For their birthday you get them:

a) a card and a shout out on Facebook (shit, he / she know I'm on a budget)
b) nothing (nobody told her to buy me those earrings)
c) The sneakers they've been hinting about all week.

4. Your friend stops by just because they're in the neighborhood and you guys haven't seen each other in weeks. You:

a) ask them "What are you doing here?" then walk back to your room uninterested in what they have to say.
b) say "You could've told me you were stopping by. You could've stopped by the store and got me some twizzlers."
c) say "Hey wassup! Let me get dressed and we can go to the mall"

5. Your car is in the shop and you need a ride to the mall, so you call your friend and say:

a) hey, you wanna come to the mall with me? Great, you can drive. I'll be ready in an hour.
b) remember that shirt you brought that didn't fit? Let's go return it and get something else. Come get me and I'll ride with you to the mall.
c) hey are you free today, I need a favor? My cars in the shop and I need a ride. Could you come get me?

If you answered A or B to any of these questions...... CONGRATULATIONS your a backstabbing, selfish asshole whose only concerned with themselves. Now go do mankind a favor, find a bridge and jump!

If you answered C to all of these questions......... inbox me your number (guys only) lol. But seriously, take pride in being the humble, caring, selfless individual you are.


And remember, WATCH YOUR BACK ...... cause nobody else is gonna do it for you!


- My world is SQUARE, what about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment