Monday, April 30, 2012

Music Monday- Featuring Loks Amillion

This weeks MUSIC MONDAYs featured artist is none other than:

Loks Amillion
Song: Turn It Up DJ



You can find this multi-talented artist / producer on iTunes, Reverbnation, YouTube, Rhapsody and the list goes on. This is his debut single especially for the ladies.

I love when an artist's stage name actually describes them (For example, what the hell is a Jeezy?). This dude has A MILLION LOKS! Ladies these aren't your typical dusty, Brillo pad, linty dreads. There the sexy, if- I- turn- around- too- quick- I'll- take your- eye- out dreads. BIG plus!
If you want to find out more about him, check out his YouTube video below. WARNING: It's kinda long. Fast forward to the last minute to hear Turn It Up DJ.


 
Is this the new summer jam? Ladies, tell me what you think!


- My world is SQUARE, what about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment