Sunday, April 29, 2012

Music Monday - Featuring HARDLINE

This weeks MUSIC MONDAYs featured artist goes to a group out of St. Louis, MO:

HARDLINE
Song: 18 Wheeler


The music was catchy, almost sounding like it came straight from a nursery rhyme (especially with them spelling out 1 800 BLOWOUT SALE in the beginning - don't try to call, its an actual number believe me I tried it lol). Aside from that, I could definitely see myself bouncing to this in the club

They made reference to hustling and drugs, but for the most part it was profanity free. I've never seen this combination before. I kept asking myself  "Should I listen to this with kids around or not?"

One thing I liked about this group was, even though they were from St. Louis they didn't have a heavy accent = THANK GOD! Your actually able to listen to and understand what's being said (a BIG plus).  


Check out their single 18 wheeler below:



Watch out NY, this might be the next radio sensation!

Follow them on Twitter @HardlineRap




-But what do I know, I'm just a SQUARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment