Monday, May 7, 2012

Music Monday - Featuring Freezy

This weeks MUSIC MONDAYs artist is:

Freezy
Song:Dream Girl


You can find this hip pop artist / song writer on Facebook, Twitter, Reverbnation, YouTube and the list goes on.

So in this song Freezy chose a familiar melody:  Drake's "Going in For Life" (also sampled by Alicia Keys). This automatically grabbed my attention, BUT...

At times I was a little distracted and started singing along with the background music. Almost forgot he was rapping (I know, I know, not good but the tune is soo catchy). Needless to say, the background music overpowered him.

He's not bad, just needs some more work.

Check him out below and see if you agree with me or not:


Overall, I do like him and am looking forward to hearing more from this guy.

Follow him on twitter: @freezyct


- Until next time, stay SQUARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment