Friday, May 25, 2012

Music MONDAY - Featuring Young Vinchi

This Weeks Music MONDAYs featured artist is:

Artist:Young Vinchi
Song: Getcha Hands Up


Straight outta the BX (The Bronx, NY for my non-NY readers), Young Vinchi can be found on Twitter, Facebook, ALL over YouTube and the list goes on. His new single, Getcha Hands Up, off the "It's Me" Mixtape is hosted by 106 & Park DJ: DJ Lyve.

What more can I say about this song besides its a CERTIFIED CLUB BANGER!

It's not a hardcore, shoot-em-up, My-chick-badder-than yours song. Its more of a we-just-wanna-have-fun song. As soon as the video started I got that I-wanna-go-party vibe (its guaranteed to have you dancing, or at least tapping your feet, for the entire song and even afterwards). The video was both creative and entertaining and I loved how he repped both his borough and his label (Troublemaka) through out the entire video. He had multiple scenes, which was a breath of fresh air (compared to the average video where the camera man follows a rapper down the street, into his mommas house, to the corner store, to the train station then back to his mommas house).

Check out his single GETCHA HANDS UP below:

What really impressed me was how Young Vinchi managed to portray a party scene without having half naked women and potheads all over the dance floor - plus its profanity free (B.E.T. definitely won't be banning this video anytime soon).

Overall, I like this guy and can't wait til he comes out with a remix.

Follow him on twitter: @YoungVinchi


- From one SQUARE to another..... Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment