Monday, July 29, 2013

New and Improved!

Soooooo..... its been an entire year! Wow....

A lot has happened, short recap: I relocated to Brooklyn, got a new car and started a new job (yayy me!). Now back to business.

During my year long hiatus I had time to reconsider what I really want to do with my life as far as writing goes. I also had time to really sit back and ask myself "why am I doing this blog?" The only thing I could come up with was: For the sheer love of writing! 

There are soo many thoughts floating through my head and this is the perfect way to release them all as well as entertain you guys in the process. So with that being said........

Socially Arkward is back!

Look forward to a new and improved blog with a more personal feel to it. 

Also look out for the release of the first chapter of my new book. 


Thanks for reading

- Love,
your favorite SQUARE

No comments:

Post a Comment